Several US news stations are now issuing warnings to those people in their communities that smoke crystal meth amphetamine. If the drug wasn’t bad enough on its own, reports are coming in that at least 3 dealer sources have been contaminated with electricity. A video submitted to one Florida news station clearly shows a citizen being severely shocked while attempting to inhale. We note that the shock doesn’t seem to deter his cravings.

—An update to this story. Apparently, these are AI videos some teenagers generated knowing that news stations don’t fact check anymore as long as they are seeing the news somewhere else first. News teams were noticeably disappointed not in their error, but that it seemed a perfect piece of propaganda better than anything they’d previously come up with.